ISM COLOGNE, 31.01-03.02.2016
Akriform Exhibits at ISM Cologne – The world’s largest trade fair for sweets and snacks
The preparations for ISM Cologne 2016 are underway! ISM is the largest trade fair for sweets and snacks and Akriform will be exhibiting together with CandyPeople in the Swedish pavilion (in collaboration with Try Swedish).
With us to Germany we are bringing different bulk merchandising solutions; our popular Quickbox scoop bin and the TurnOflex® gravity bin as well as our new solution Pribox® that we hope our customers will find as interesting as we do.
Come and meet us at Hall 4.2 Stand D5-F9.
About ISM – International Sweets and Biscuits Fair
Venue: Cologne Exhibition Centre
Deutz – Messeplatz 1, 50679 Cologne , Germany
Date of event:
31.01.2016 – 03.02.2016
09.00 a.m. – 06.00 p.m.
- ISM Stage: A special program will be offered on Sunday at the ISM stage with presentations concerning topics how to achieve the “Millennial” consumers, the generation aged between 15 and 35 years, or which opportunities and challenges the digitization means for the retail trade.
- Innova Market Insights: Presents Sweet Trends at ISM 2016, highlighting key trends in confectionery & snacks.
- Special Show ”Sweet Planet”: In line with the motto „Sweet Planet“, a group of international design students at the Köln International School of Design (KISD) design a broad range of new product concepts and product packaging.
- New Product Showcase: Again in 2016 guests can discover interesting new products in the confectionery industry at the “New Product Showcase”. Find out more about innovations in the confectionery and snacks industry.
- ISM Award:Was presented for the first time at the ISM 2014 and pays tribute to exceptional services to the confectionery and snack item industry.For admission fees and more details about the fair, please visit the official facts & figures page at the ISM webbsite.
All the ISM essentails at one glance:
For admission fees and more details about the fair, please visit the official facts & figures page at the ISM website.